About the Brownfield Awards
This will be the 16th year for the Brownfield Awards (formerly Brownfield Briefing Awards). The Brownfield Awards is the only awards ceremony solely dedicated to recognising best practice in the brownfield, regeneration and contaminated land industry.
ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN!
We are pleased to announce that entries for the 2020 Brownfield Awards are now open. Entries will close on 29 May.
Full details of the categories and criteria can be found below.
The categories for the 2020 Awards are:
Brownfield Development Festival 2020
8 October 2020
1. Best Project Preparatory Work
2. Best Scientific/Technical/Digital Advance
3. Best Public Engagement and Participation
4. Best Application of Remediation Technologies
5. Best Remediation of a Smaller Site
6. Best Project Closure/Verification
7. Best Re-use of Materials
8. Best Urban Regeneration
9. Best International Project
10. Best Public Sector/Not for Profit Led Project
11. Best Infrastructure Project
12. Best Bio-diversity Enhancement
13. Project of the Year
14. Best Young Brownfield Professional
For more information on each category and the criteria for entry click here.